Q&A – EP 61

On today’s episode we are excited to announce the Crushing 2023 event hosted by yours truly Clint and Robyn Pigeon in March 2023. This event is all about taking control of your financial business life, grant funding, venture capital and non-traditional bank funding. It’s an opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business and network with like-minded individuals who share the same passion for success.

At the heart of our message in this podcast is the importance of investing in yourself. This means taking the time and resources to develop your skills, knowledge, and abilities. When you invest in yourself, you’re building a foundation for success that will benefit you for the rest of your life. You’re also demonstrating to yourself and others that you value your personal growth and are committed to achieving your goals.

We also discuss one of the most important tools we use to manage our time effectively is the 10% rule. This rule states that you should spend 10% of your time planning and organizing your tasks, and the other 90% doing them. By taking the time to plan and organize, you’re able to focus your energy and attention on the most important tasks and achieve more in less time using Clints 16 waking hours idea.

As a couple, staying focused on our goals and staying motivated can be challenging, especially when situations are difficult or hard in our relationship. However, we believe that communication and teamwork are the keys to continued growth. By working together and supporting each other, we’re able to stay focused on our goals and overcome any obstacles that come our way.

In episode 61 of our podcast, we’ll be answering your questions about these topics and more. We’ll share our experiences and insights on investing in yourself, applying the 10% rule to time management, finding time to complete daily tasks, and staying focused and motivated as a couple. We hope you’ll join us and take advantage of this opportunity to learn and grow with us.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you at the Crushing 2023 event!

Cheers and With Gratitude,

Clint and Robyn Pigeon